• Male or Female, Be at least 21 years of age.
• Possess a certificate of flight operations officer or graduated from Civil Aviation Training Center or equivalent aviation institution.
• Passed TOEIC test score of 400 or above.
• Computer literacy.
• Able to work in shift.
• Chinese Language will be advantage.
• Coordinate with marketing and charterer regarding flight schedule.
• Apply for slots and liaise with the shot coordinator until they are reached and slots are confirmed.
• Apply for the planed flight in season schedule : Winter and Summer.
• Apply slots for charter flights to slot coordinator monthly.
• Submit telex for permission and follow up on progress till it is granted.
• Provide additional information and document to the civil aviation authorities as meet their requirement.
• Submit letter application for TPI schedule flights both domestic and international flight (DMK-HKT, BKK-HKG V.V.) to Thai DCA and submit to designated airports.
• To adjust slot for an extra, ferry and delivery flights once the planned flights changes or in case of emergency with coordinated to civil aviation authorities of each airports or counties for take-off, over-flight and landing permit by email or AFTN.
• Submit letter application to designated airport for school, run high power and test flights.
• To request fuel order release to Shell aviation and Trans-Asia monthly.
• To collect documents for aircraft to be used : AOC, C of A, C of R, noise certificate and insurance certificate.
• To put the planned flights in Leon system.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password