• Male or Female, Be at least 25 years of age.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration.
• Minimum 1-2 years work experience in Human Resource function.
• Ability to work in team and under time-pressure.
• Have good communication skills in spoken, reading and written English.
• Strong skills in using computer programs, Microsoft Office and All application.
• Knowledge of Thai Labor Law and Social Security Law.
• Chinese Language will be advantage.
• Perform clerical work including drafting and typing letters.
• Preparing documents for new hire (Staff’s information, Company application, Social Security office and preparing access card).
• Establish, maintain and update employee personnel files.
• Organize, file and retain department records.
• Implement HR projects and initiatives as directed.
• Monitor staff attendance for punctuality, absence and annual leave.
• Handing other assignment as per assigned by Senior HR / Hr Supervisor.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password