• Male or Female of age 35 years and up with a bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Development, Political Science, Law, Psychology or related field.
• At least 3 years of supervisory experience in HR management recruitment or training.
• Strong office administration skills.
• Ability to work in team and under time-pressure.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to direct the work of others in a positive way.
• A gracious personality under pressure.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Strong computer and social media skills.
• Knowledge of budget control process.
• Chinese Language will be advantage.
• Supervise and develop the HR Team.
• Build an effective relationship with internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
• Initiate and manage the recruitment process to fulfill requests of staff from functional departments in a timely manner.
• Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
• Set social media communication strategy for broadcasting job profiles and vacancies.
• Monitor and control the costs of the recruitment process.
• Organize job interviews and assist as required.
• Conduct exit interviews of staff who is leaving of training specialists and training administrators in functional departments.
• Design training for HR Team.
• Prepare recruitment performance report and submit to the HR Manager.
• Monitor labor legislation in effect, to ensure Company policies, procedures and practices are compliant.
• Perform other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password