• Male or Female, Be at least 21 years of age.
• Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
• Hold a current Flight Operations Officer License issued by Thai DCA;
• Be able to read, speak and understand the English language;
• Have at least two years experience working as a license dispatcher in an airline.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
• Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
• Chinese Language will be advantage.
• Carry out flight planning with regard to safety, economy and efficiency based upon the latest available weather forecast, NOTAM, and regulations contained in the Company Operations Manual, NavTech Manual and in relevant Aeronautical Information Publications;
• Check aircraft MEL status and apply necessary actions according to performance limitation as per AOM;
• Perform pre-flight planning to customer airlines in accordance with the agreement, Company regulations and related operations manual;
• Maintain updating all Aircraft Operations Manuals used for flight planning both Company and customer airlines;
• Perform flight-follow function, recording aircraft movement and maintaining radio watch;
• Update Crew Scheduling System with actual departure/arrival times to assure flight crews have adequate rest period before their next flight duty;
• Record essential statistic of flight operations in the Dispatch log;
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Duty Officer, Flight Dispatch Supervisor.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password