• Male or Female age between 21-28 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Good command of English written, speaking and understanding.
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications.
• Interpersonal, communications and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Chinese Language will be advantage.
• Check Inventory System for requisitions from Maintenance and Store Team.
• Send / Distribute RFQ to Suppliers.
• Collect quotations and summarize information for Purchasing Supervisor and daily basis.
• Stand by for new requisitions and send out RFQ to vendor during weekends.
• Negotiate price for aircraft parts and issue Purchase Orders.
• Prepare and check documentation package for approval.
• Monitor and track shipment.
• Issue Purchase Orders and Loan-In Orders with local suppliers.
• Issue Repair Orders with local suppliers such as Wheel and Tire and Tooling.
• Follow up local shipment.
• Prepare the document for local payment to Finance Department.
• Assists Procurement Manager and Purchasing Supervisor to monitor Aircraft C-Check project and Aircraft Reconfiguration project.
Member Sign In
Please sign in
Reset your password