In the case of lost tickets, the passenger must perform as follows:
- Buy a new ticket to replace the lost one.
- Fill in a petition form, which requires the following documents:
- A true, filed police report stating that the ticket is lost
- A copy of the passenger’s ID Card
- Contact the Orient Thai Airlines ticket counter or the airline’s head office with both aforementioned documents, to request a refund for the new ticket. A THB 500 fee will be charged.
- Within 60 days after filing a petition, the airline staff will contact the passenger for refund.